Get a chance to be featured! Upload photos or videos from your jetboarding sessions.
Submit your media via the fields below and get a chance to be featured on our social channels.
- If you are filming on your phone or Go-Pro, please hold the camera horizontally (landscape ratio)
- You can upload up to 5 number of photos and videos per form, and can fill out as many forms as you’d like after each riding session
- The maximum size per file is 1 GB
- Video files must be uploaded in .mp4 or .mov formats
- Original files are great; you do not need to edit anything together
- If you’d like, you can also include a clip of yourself speaking into the camera in selfie-mode, using the line “My name is [INSERT NAME] and I make waves in [INSERT CITY/PLACE]”
“My name is Sally, and I make waves in Toronto, Canada”
Remember, no picture or piece of footage is too small!
Whether you’re a first-timer learning how to board, an eager explorer capturing scenic waterscapes, or a seasoned surfer perfecting your latest trick, every Radinn ride is worth sharing.