Why to get the Freeride over the X-Sport
- For a more premium feel.
- For use in waters where you’re sure of the depth and are less likely to encounter debris.
- If you plan to launch the board from your boat, yacht, or dock.
- If you intend to be diligent in caring for your board or more leisurely in your riding style.
Why to get the X-Sport over the Freeride
- For a more sporty feel.
- So you can worry less about encountering debris or obstacles during your ride.
- If you plan to transport the board around to various launch spots in your car or truck.
- If you’d like to be more casual in caring for your board or more extreme in your riding style.
Why to get the Freeride over the Carve
- For both first-timers and seasoned surfers who want a faster, more stable ride.
- For it’s higher buoyancy, which allows you to plane with ease and makes the board suitable for all sizes - groms to XL.
- If you want to master tricks like hang ten, cross-stepping, slides, and 360s.
Why to get the Carve over the Freeride
- For intermediate riders and wave-chasers who want a sharper, more agile ride.
- For it’s lower buoyancy, which offers a locked-in feel but makes the board less suitable for XL riders, who need more speed to plane.
- If you want to master tricks like wave-riding, jumping, and rail-to-rail transitions.